SEARCH OUR BLOG

Monday, December 7, 2015

GHETTO x VOODOO CHILD: INTERVIEW WITH HARD DICK & BUBBLEGUM (H.D.B)

ZODIAC: Capricorn                FAVE COLOR: Mint Green
SPIRIT ANIMAL: Hyena          FAVE ARTIST: Paper Frank

VC: So, why Hard Dick and Bubblegum? Like, where did that come from?
HDB: I just thought the name was pretty funny so I just ran with it.

VC: How would you describe H.B.D?
HDB: It's really not a description for it, just a whatever I feel like making so I do it.

VC: What is your art form of choice, I know that you are into photography and videography etc.
HDB: I don't have a art form of choice I like all but if I really had to pick one it would be visual art.

VC: Where do you see h.d.b going in five years.
HDB: I see H.D.B. Expanding to more of the street look of cities and for people to see the vision I had for my brand then what it is now.


VC: What type of environment do you prefer to create in?
HDB: I prefer to create in a more quite place where I'm alone with just my music and my craft of choice to create with.

VC: Enough about the brand, tell us a bit about yourself, what do you like to do?
HDB: The type of things that put enthusiasm in my seductive body is really just hanging with friends,   Skateboarding, exploring the night life, and doodling in the world of drugs (no hardcore stuff)   :)

VC: ALRIGHTY ha ha, well where's your fave spot in the 904?
HDB: Downtown, abandon buildings, roof tops, and woods/trails etc.


VC: Cool with any other local artists? 
HDB: At the time I really don't know that much but off the top of my head. You (Voodoo Child), StayUgly, The council, etc.

VC: Working on any projects at the moment?
HBD: To be continued.

STAY CONNECTED WITH H.D.B



No comments:

Post a Comment